If you have forgotten your password, you can perform a self-service reset or request your administrator to reset for you.
See account lock-out.
Self-service resets by User
- The user can reset the password by clicking ‘Forgot Your Password’ at the Login screen.
- The system will generate a randomised password to the user's email address.
- Users are recommended to change the password after login to a password they can remember.
Admin can reset user’s password.
- Go to User Management
- Search for the username and click on Edit
- Click on “Reset Password” button