As of Jun 2019, the following EasiShare's components are still targeting:
- Web Services are targeting .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Web Portals are targeting .NET Framework 4.0.
For the current setup:
- .NET Framework 4.7 Application and above will by default use TLS 1.2
- .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.6 Application will by default use TLS 1.0
- Disabling TLS 1.0 and 1.1 do not make the application by default use TLS 1.2 (and when this happens, EasiShare Web Portals might start failing)
As such, in order to enable TLS 1.2, we need to manually change the registry.
Please refer to Configuring Security via Windows Registry for more information.