- Product: EasiSMS
- Product: RapidSMS
- Product: RapidRecall
- Product: EasiShare
- Post a feature request
- Follow discussion
This is a general guide used for understanding the functions in Inspire-Tech Support Portal. This guide covers topics such as request new feature, submit ticket, check existing ticket and reset account passwords.
- Inspire-Tech will create an account for you to gain access to Inspire-Tech Support Portal. Drop us an email or call +65 6255 0010 for support.
- After we have created a support account for you, an email notification and the URL to create a new password will be sent to you.
- Click on the URL and it will re-direct you to a website allowing you to create a new password to gain access to Inspire-Tech Support Portal.
- Enter a password and click on “Set password” and you are done!
- You will see the first page of Support Portal.Note: You will only see the FAQ of the product which you have purchased (EasiShare, EasiSMS, RapidRecall). FAQ for Inspire-Tech and RapidSMS is listed publicly without the need to login. If you do not see the FAQ of the product that you are using, please call +65 6255 0010.
|Password||yourpassword (set by you)|
- Click “Sign In” on the top-right corner, then click on “Forgot my password".
- Enter your email address and click on “Submit”.
- You will receive a email notification and URL will be given for you to enter your new password. Click on the URL, follow the steps given on the page.
- Go to URL: http://support.inspire-tech.com
- Click on the “Sign In” on the top-right corner
- Type in your Email Address and Password and click “Log in”.
- Click on “Submit a support ticket” on the top-right. Note: If you do not have a support account with Inspire-Tech, drop us an email or call +65 6255 0010 and we will create a account for you.
- Select the name of the Product which you would want to raise the ticket.
- Enter the Subject
- In Description, please explains:
- What are the steps to reproduce the problem?
- What is the expected output and what do you see instead? Take screenshots.
Note: For EasiSMS/EasiShare, please enter Version and Server Type.
An email notification and confirmation screen will appear. The Ticket ID will be generated for your reference.
- After you have login, click "My activities" on the top-right
- Two types of tickets:
- “My Requests” – The Ticket request submitted by you.
- “Organization Requests” – The Ticket request submitted by your colleagues.
- To view reply or comment of the ticket, click on the respective “Subject” of the individual ticket.
- To comment, scroll down to the bottom of the page, enter your comments and click "Submit".
We are opening up the ability for sign-in users to request features that can make their work life happier. Currently, it's only open to RapidSMS. You may request for our other products (EasiSMS, EasiShare, RapidRecall)'s feature request to be opened to you by submitting a support ticket to us.
- How to post a feature request
- To view feature request, next to "Feature Request" click on "browse".
- Click on the link with the product that you are using.
- You will be able to view the list of feature request by others. Click on the subject to comment or up vote a request. Note: Only your name will show.Note: Features with the highest vote will be considered for development sooner than those with lower votes.