The One Time PIN via SMS can be set up by the administrators or turned on/off by the users.
- Ensure you have set up SMS OTP in CAWeb.
Steps to enforce OTP to your users
- To enforce the enabling of OTP for Files Sharing, go to the Policy menu
- Select the policy e.g. Default and navigate to the Sharing Tab
- Set it to True
- Repeat the same for File Request if you wish to enable it
- Note: If the OTP has been enforced, the end user is unable to override the policy (end user will not be able to disable OTP when initiating file sharing or file request).